Monday, February 15, 2010

Kitchen again but good news...

When my kitchen cupboard was delivered, I mentioned to my husband that I found the pot drawer below the oven really small. I did not think it would be that small. I definitely cant put a pot in it. Finally, I thought, I'll just have to make do. Maybe I can put some plasticware or something in there?

Yesterday, we took a drive down to one of our builders display homes. We stared at the oven, thinking why didnt they do that for us? Basically their oven reaches right up to the kitchen bench and the drawer below is bigger in size. Our cupboard has a panel between the kitchen bench and the oven. Basically, wasted space! We got into the car feeling annoyed. My husband started the car, then said 'hey, take the plans out'. So I stretched behind and grabbed the plans from the back seat. He asked me to check the layout of the cupboard ifor the oven n the plans... and guess what??? they made a mistake!!wooohoooooooooooooo! score! so I will getting them to change that during PCI. :))) yaaaay! I now have a 'pot' drawer! It still won't be as big as I thought....but hey its bigger!


The oven should be right to the top...making the drawer bigger:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment